[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/drupal6
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Thu May 14 19:38:02 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/www/drupal6: Makefile distinfo
The twelfth maintenance and security release of the Drupal 6 series. Only fixes
for security vulnerabilities and other bugs have been committed. New features
are only being added to the forthcoming Drupal 7.0 release.
This release fixes security vulnerabilities. Sites are urged to upgrade
immediately after reading the security announcement:
* SA-CORE-2009-006 - Drupal core - Cross site scripting
In addition to this security vulnerability, the following bugs have been fixed
since the 6.11 release:
* #353328 by catch, BrianV: When a new commment is added, the redirection path
should point to page, where the new comment is.
* #239945 by Xano, JeremyFrench, Damien Tournoud, andypost: Should not iterate
over the children in taxonomy_get_tree() anymore if we reached max_depth.
* #292565 by grendzy, John Morahan, Jody Linn: remove path munging on 403/404
pages, which caused problems for login redirects
* #448268 by dww: Make sure that submitting the themes admin form clears out
the update status cache, just like the modules admin form does.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/www/drupal6/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/www/drupal6/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |