[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/drupal
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Thu May 14 19:37:02 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/www/drupal: Makefile distinfo
This release fixes security vulnerabilities. Sites are urged to upgrade
immediately after reading the security announcement:
* SA-CORE-2009-006 Drupal core - Cross site scripting
In addition to this security vulnerability, the following bugs have been fixed
since the 5.15 release:
* #396224 partial rollback of SA-CORE-2009-003 security hardening.
* #396224 adding missing documentation comment update. By dvessel and pwolanin.
* #267305 by brianV. Remove ?>.
* #305544 by jsenich. Add missing clear-block to admin by modules.
* #330084 by c960657: Remove unnecessary duplication of the From header value
in Reply-to; standards indicate setting the From header should be sufficient.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.38 -r1.39 pkgsrc/www/drupal/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.29 -r1.30 pkgsrc/www/drupal/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |