[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/pngcrush
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Thu May 14 06:09:24 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/graphics/pngcrush: Makefile distinfo
* Defined TOO_FAR == 32767 in deflate.c (again). The definition
has continually been inadvertently omitted during zlib updates
since pngcrush version 1.6.4.
* Revised handling of xcode files so at least we can get printout
of IHDR values with "pngcrush -fix -n -v xcode.png"
* Added -newtimestamp and -oldtimestamp options and changed
default condition to timestamping the output file with
the current time (i.e., -newtimestamp is default)
* If the -oldtimestamp option is used then the output file
has the same timestamp as the input file.
* Added CgBI chunk detection.
* Fixes some missing typecasts on png_malloc() calls, patch from
an anonymous reporter to the SourceForge bug tracker.
* Added -time_stamp option to change time stamping from default
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/graphics/pngcrush/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/graphics/pngcrush/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |