[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Class-MOP
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Wed May 13 17:46:22 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Class-MOP: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Class-MOP from version 0.83 to version 0.84.
- Adjust dependencies: no need for devel/p5-Sub-Identify and require at
least p5-Test-Exception>=0.27 for build (test really)
0.84 Tue, May 12, 2009
- Depend on Text::Exception 0.27 to avoid failing tests ond old
- Made is_class_loaded a little stricter. It was reporting that
a class was loaded if it merely had an @ISA variable in its
stash. Now it checks that the @ISA var has elements in it.
- Deprecate in_global_destruction and subname re-exporting
(perigrin & Sartak)
- Explicitly use Devel::GlobalDestruction and Sub::Name
- Disable prototype mismatch warnings for add_package_symbol.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Class-MOP/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Class-MOP/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |