[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/postfix
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Wed May 13 10:32:23 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/mail/postfix: Makefile distinfo
Updated mail/postfix to 2.5.7
- (low) The installation/upgrade procedure did not automatically
create the data_directory.
- (medium) In the "new queue manager", the _destination_rate_delay
code needed to postpone the job scheduler updates after delivery
completion, otherwise the scheduler could loop on blocked jobs.
- (low) The queue manager used <transport>_concurrency_failed_cohort_limit
instead of <transport>_destination_concurrency_failed_cohort_limit
- (low) The SMTP client disabled MIME parsing despite non-empty
settings for smtp_header_checks, smtp_mime_header_checks,
smtp_nested_header_checks, or smtp_body_checks.
- (medium) The postsuper command re-enabled the SIGHUP signal when
it was set to "ignore". This could result in random "Postfix
integrity check failed" errors at boot time (POSIX SIGHUP death),
causing Postfix not to start automatically.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.222 -r1.223 pkgsrc/mail/postfix/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.123 -r1.124 pkgsrc/mail/postfix/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |