[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/psi
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jdolecek
Date: Wed May 13 07:26:29 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/chat/psi: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Upgdrade psi to 0.12.1.
New in 0.12:
- Multi-user chat windows now join one on one chat windows and
can be opened in tabbed form, either sharing a window, or seperately.
- The roster search has been updated, and now triggers a filter
when typing into the roster window.
- An XML ringbuffer is now used, allowing access to already
received XML in the XML console.
- When resolving a name for new contacts, the full name is now
used if the nick name is missing from the vcard.
- Auto-connect on wake is now an independent option.
- MUCs can now be bookmarked, and auto-joined.
- The old config.xml file has been dropped in favour of the new
options.xml format - all options in Psi can now be configured
from the Advanced options pane (no more hand-editing of config
files is required).
- Vcard avatars are now transmitted for the benefit of legacy
clients and servers not supporting PEP.
- A new diagnostics group is available in the help menu, to allow
debugging problems with the QCA security layer.
- Launching several instances of the same profile on Windows and
Unices with DBUS now behaves more sensibly.
- On X11, the taskbar should now flash on new messages for compliant
0.12.1 security update:
- Bugfix for DOS vulnerability in the file transfer code.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.53 -r1.54 pkgsrc/chat/psi/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/chat/psi/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/chat/psi/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |