[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/drupal
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Fri May 1 19:49:42 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/www/drupal: Makefile distinfo
Update to 5.17
This release fixes security vulnerabilities. Sites are urged to upgrade
immediately after reading the security announcement:
* SA-CORE-2009-005 Drupal core - Cross site scripting
In addition to this security vulnerability, the following bugs have been fixed
since the 5.15 release:
* #150851 by pwolanin and chx: different radio buttons in the same set should
have different HTML id values (XHTML validity fix). Backport #367689 by gollyg.
* #335741 by electricmonk. Do not recurse over non-objects.
* #287725 by mantyla. Sort by mid to avoid inconsistencies when multiple menu
items exist for a node.
* 174940 by gpk: avoid calling up the full Drupal bootstrap for nonexistent
favicon.ico. Backport by matt@antinomia.
* #112887 by ged3000. Adding Newfoundland DST
* #401494 by andypost. Correctly clear menu cache.
* #396224 by pwolanin: Further harden template file name discovery
* #395086 by Freso: call trim() before truncate_utf8() in comment module for
better quality truncation.
* #197864 by vito_swat, alpritt, Murz, catch: Use hook_term_path() in forum
module instead of hook_link_alter(); simplfies code, improves performance and
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.37 -r1.38 pkgsrc/www/drupal/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.28 -r1.29 pkgsrc/www/drupal/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |