[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Sat Apr 25 11:41:59 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-al
- Updating devel/scmcvs from 1.11.22 to 1.11.23
- "Activating" gnu-gpl-v2 license as discussed on packages@
* A new log option -n reverts the -N option which may be in a .cvsrc
* The `cvs blame' command is now a synonym for the `cvs annotate' command.
* The :extssh: method will use $CVS_SSH if set, or fall back on "ssh"
by default (but may be explicitly set using the --with-ssh flag to
* There is a new IgnoreUnknownConfigKeys option available for
CVSROOT/config to aid in the transition to newer versions of CVS.
* Merges of file removals using -j options are a little smarter.
* `cvs add' checks more thoroughly for `CVS' directories in the argument list.
* `cvs server' now accepts `--allow-root=PATH' options.
* `cvs import' no longer attempts to send CVS metadata to the server.
* `cvs import' makes more of an effort not to import paths containing files
and directories named `CVS'.
* The CVS server will no longer allow clients to run `cvs init'.
* Applying diffs when checking out very old revisions has been reduced from an
O(n^2) operation to an O(n) thanks to a patch from Michael J. Smith
<msmith%ideorlando.org@localhost> and additional touch-up work from the CVS
* Thanks to report from Paul Eggert <eggert%CS.UCLA.EDU@localhost>, an
that could occur when "." was in the path (e.g. `cvs co /cvsroot/./module')
has been removed.
* Thanks to a report from Peter Toft <pto%linuxbog.dk@localhost>, CVS server
correct patch files more often when the RCS `Name' keyword is present in
a working file (bug #17302).
* Thanks to a report from Dan Peterson <dbpete%aol.com@localhost>, clients now
right set of commands to the server when asked to update directories with
trailing slashes on their name.
* Thanks to a report and patch from <mbarabas%redhat.com@localhost>, potential
corruption during pserver login is avoided (bug #16961).
* The :extssh: method is now properly recognized as an alias for :ext:.
* We've standardized on Autoconf version 2.61 to get a bug fix that notes
that the AIX C compiler's default mode isn't quite C89 and sets the
correct mode instead.
* We've standardized on Autoconf version 1.10 because it lets us simplify our
Oked by joerg@ (with the condition that I do the update to 18.104.22.168, too)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/patches/patch-al
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |