[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/xapian
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schmonz
Date: Mon Apr 20 22:25:12 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/textproc/xapian: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.0.12. From the changelog:
* WritableDatabase::remove_spelling() now works properly.
* The QueryParser now treats NON_SPACING_MARK Unicode characters as phrase
generators, which improves handling of Arabic. This is a stop-gap solution
for 1.0.x which will work with existing databases without requiring
reindexing - in 1.1.0, NON_SPACING_MARK will be regarded as part of a word.
* Fix undefined behaviour in distribution of OP_NEAR and OP_PHRASE over a
non-leaf subquery (indentified by valgrind on testcase nearsubqueries1).
* Enhance distribution of OP_NEAR/OP_PHRASE over non-leaf subqueries to work
when there are multiple non-leaf subqueries (ticket#201).
* Enquire::get_mset() no longer needlessly checks if the documents exist.
* PostingIterator::get_description() output improved visually in some cases.
+ Now throws UnimplementedError if there's a percentage cutoff and sorting is
primarily by value - this has never been correctly supported and it's
better to warn people than give incorrect results.
+ No longer needlessly copies the results internally.
+ When searching multiple databases, now recalculates the maximum attainable
weight after each database which may allow it to terminate earlier.
+ Fix inconsistent percentage scores when sorting primarily by value, except
when a MatchDecider is also being used; document this remaining problem
* Enquire::set_sort_by_value() (and similar methods): Rename the wrongly named
"ascending" parameter to "reverse", and note that its value should always be
explicitly given since defaulting to "reverse=true" is confusing and the
default will be deprecated in 1.1.0. (ticket#311)
* Database::allterms_begin(): Fix memory leak when iterating all terms from
more than one database.
* Query::get_terms_begin(): Don't return "" from the TermIterator (happened
when the query contained or was Query::MatchAll).
* Add QueryParser::FLAG_DEFAULT to make it easier to add flags to those set by
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/textproc/xapian/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/textproc/xapian/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |