[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rillig
Date: Sun Mar 22 05:47:25 UTC 2009
Updated pkglint to 4.91.
Important changes since 4.90:
- Fixed some issues with "package has been downgraded" warnings.
- The doc/CHANGES-* files can be checked individually now.
- Emit a warning if a package does not define PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT.
- In patch files, warnings about absolute pathnames, CPP macros and the
like are only emitted if the line starts with a "+". If the -Wextra
option is given, the context lines (starting with a " ") are also
- Added support for the new buildlink3.mk format.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.379 -r1.380 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/Makefile
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |