[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Term-ReadLine
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Sat Mar 21 23:24:12 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Term-ReadLine: Makefile distinfo
Updating Term::ReadLine::Gnu to 1.19. Changes since 1.18:
- make sure the outstream fd inside the readline library is in
sync (see http://bugs.debian.org/236018)
- fixes to be more CPAN Testers friendly
- t/readline.t does not use visible bell for "make test"
- Makefile.PL requires perl 5.7.0 or later. (Use
Term::ReadLine::Gnu-1.09 for older Perl.)
- Makefile.PL exits 0 when /dev/tty cannot be opened.
add description of the -DPERL_USE_SAFE_PUTENV issue. If
you encounter a segmentation fault, read it.
Oked by he@
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Term-ReadLine/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Term-ReadLine/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |