[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ekiga
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmcneill
Date: Wed Mar 18 13:08:07 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/net/ekiga: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ekiga to 3.2.0.
* Changes in ekiga 3.2.0 (2009-03-16)
- Fix some NAT related issues (use internal port instead of external
port in Cone NAT)
- Uniformise detection of libnotify; fix compilation with mingw
- Fix "URL completion combobox shows identical completions"
- Fix "Assistant loosing values when going backward"
- Fix GmConf settings when compiled with another package name
- Fix unregistration of accounts
- Fix build with -enable-kde
- Fix OS X build
- Fix a crash in chat
- New translations: crh, or
- Updated translations: as, bg, bn_IN, da, de, el, eu, gl, gu, hi, hu,
ja, kn, ko, ku, lt, ml, mr, or, pt, ro, ru, ta, te, tr
- New help translation: en_GB
- Updated help translation: fr
* Changes in ekiga 3.1.2 (2009-03-03)
- Removal of the old H.263 ffmpeg plug in and enhancement of the
H.263-1998 plug in to take its place.
- Allow compilation with CELT 0.4 and 0.5
- Allow several ALSA devices to have the same name
- STUN enabling/disabling has been readded to the GUI
- Remove white spaces from the URI (useful when copy/paste)
- Clear the URI edit box after a call
- Fixed crash when clearing call history
- Fix Windows compilation
- Fixes for tarball generation
- Fixed account data corruption when the authentication user name is
- Fixed possible crash when answering incoming calls
- Fixed G.722 usage
- Other various fixes, cleanups, removal of deprecated symbols etc.
- Updated translations: ca, cs, da, el, en_GB, es, eu, fi, fr, he, hu,
it, ja, ko, kn, nb, nl, pl, pt_BR, sl, sv, th, vi, zh_HK, zh_TW
- New help/eu localisation
- Significant improvements in IPv6 support
- Gstreamer audio and video capture support near to be finished...
* ekiga 3.1.1 unreleased
* Changes in ekiga 3.1.0 (2009-01-05)
- Added support for G.722 and CELT audio wideband codecs
- Added support for H.263
- Added support for SIP dialog-info notifications, it allows being
notified of incoming calls for the phones of your colleagues with
software like Asterisk
- Added support to disable STUN detection
- Improved LDAP support in the address book, authentication is now
- Killed the gconf_test_age test, Ekiga can now finally work with
badly installed GConf schemas
- More efficient memory handling using gmref_ptr, increases stability
- Better handling of multiple network interfaces with dynamic addition
- libgnome is not required anymore when using GTK+ 2.14
- Many code cleanups, new GObjects, ...
- Work in progress : XCAP support, Resource List support, GStreamer
audio and video capture support, ...
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/net/ekiga/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/ekiga/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/net/ekiga/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/net/ekiga/files/msgfmtstrip
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/ekiga/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |