[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/seahorse
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmcneill
Date: Sun Mar 15 18:32:44 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/security/seahorse: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update seahorse to 2.26.0.
* add net/avahi dependency to enable key sharing support
Changes between 2.24.0 and 2.26.0:
* Searching by key identifiers now shows results.
* Disable interactive tree search in key manager.
* Add libcryptui documentation.
* Remove use of GTK+ deprecated symbols.
* Allow creation and deletion of keyrings from main GUI.
* Only autostart seahorse-daemon when key sharing is enabled.
* seahorse-daemon registers with session manager properly.
* Remove bits of libcryptui that are now handled by the gcr library
* Tons of other fixes and changes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.76 -r1.77 pkgsrc/security/seahorse/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/security/seahorse/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/security/seahorse/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.10 pkgsrc/security/seahorse/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |