[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmcneill
Date: Sun Mar 15 18:14:24 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring/patches: patch-aa patch-ad
Update gnome-keyring to 2.26.0.
Changes between 2.24.0 and 2.26.0:
* Refactor PKI code to make it modular, loosely coupled and easier
to hack and test.
* Add standard widgets for display of certificates.
* If login keyring doesn't exist when changing a PAM password,
don't create it automatically.
* Overhaul the secure memory allocator to have memory guards,
be valgrind compatible, and also be sparing with secure memory.
* When importing keys, prompt to initialize new PKCS#11 tokens.
* Fix export of RSA keys to be more interoperable.
* Make the gp11 library multi-thread safe.
* Rework initialization of daemon, and the way that it
integrates with the new session manager.
* Close open file descriptors before starting daemon from PAM.
* Don't leave keyring daemon running if PAM just started it
for a password change.
* Register environment variables with session properly.
* Remove usage of deprecated glib/gtk stuff.
* Hundreds of other smaller changes and fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.42 -r1.43 pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring/patches/patch-ad
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring/patches/patch-ae
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |