[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: mlelstv
Date: Thu Mar 12 07:37:51 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/chat/libpurple: Makefile.common PLIST distinfo
Update libpurple, piding, pidgin-sametime, pidgin-silc, finch to
version 2.5.5 (03/01/2009):
* Fix a crash when removing an account with an unknown protocol id.
* Beta support for SSL connections for AIM and ICQ accounts. To
enable, check the "Use SSL" option from the Advanced tab when
editing your AIM or ICQ account. (Paul Aurich)
* Fix a memory leak in SILC. (Luke Petre)
* Fix some string handling in the SIMPLE prpl, which fixes some buddy
handling and other issues. (Paul Aurich, Marcus Sundberg)
* Implement support for resolving DNS via the SOCKS4 proxy (SOCKS4a).
* Fix retrieval of status messages from users of ICQ 6.x, Miranda, and
other libpurple clients. (Daniel Ljungborg)
* Change client ID to match ICQ Basic 14.34.3096. This fixes publishing
of buddy icons and available messages.
* Properly publish status messages for statuses other than Available.
ICQ 6.x users can now see these status messages. (Daniel Ljungborg)
* Fix receipt of messages from the mobile client Slick. (David Jedelsky)
* Fix transfer of buddy icons, custom smileys, and files from the
latest Windows Live Messenger 9 official client. (Thomas
* Large (multi-part) messages are now correctly re-combined.
* Federated/Yahoo! buddies should now stop creating sync issues at
every signin. You may need to remove duplicates in the Address
Book. See the FAQ for more information. Thanks to Jason Lingohr
for lots of debugging and testing.
* Messages from Yahoo! buddies are no longer silently dropped.
* We now save and use the CacheKey for ABCH SOAP requests.
* Don't try to parse Personal Status Messages or Current Media if they
* Convert from ISO-8859-1 encoding to UTF-8 when no charset is specified
on incoming messages. This should fix some issues with messages from
* Force sending the font "Segoe UI" if outgoing formatting doesn't
a font already.
* Queue callbacks when token updates are in progress to prevent two
update attempts from trampling each other.
* Fixed a crash on Windows when removing a buddy's alias.
* Update the Address Book when buddies' friendly names change. This
prevents seeing an outdated alias or not seeing an alias at all for
buddies who are offline when you sign in.
* Update tokens for FindMembership and ABFindAll SOAP requests.
* We no longer try to send empty messages. This could happen when a
message contained only formatting and that formatting was not
* Buddies on both the Allow and Block list are now automatically
removed from the Allow list. Users with this problem will now no
longer receive an ADL 241 error. The problematic buddy should now
appear on the buddy list and can be removed or unblocked as desired.
* Resources using __HOSTNAME__ substitution will now grab only the short
hostname instead of the FQDN on systems which put the FQDN in the
hostname. (MatÄ?j Cepl)
* No longer send a 'to' attribute on an outgoing stanza when we haven't
received one. This fixes a registration bug as described in ticket
* Tooltip windows now appear below the mouse cursor. (Kosta Arvanitis)
* Tooltip windows now disappear on keypress events. (Kosta Arvanitis)
* Tooltip windows no longer linger when scrolling the buddy list. (Kosta
* Allow rebinding keys to change the focused widget (details in the
man-page, look for GntBox::binding)
version 2.5.4 (01/12/2009):
* Fix a connection timeout with empty Gadu-Gady buddy lists. (Martin
* Don't ignore namespace information when parsing XMPP data. (Michal
* Fix a crash that occurred when retrieving certain Offline Messages
* Extended purple-url-handler to handle "gtalk" URI's. (Paul Aurich)
* Fix the hang on exit in Network Location Awareness for Windows XP
and Windows Vista. (Paul Aurich)
* Change Contact Server to temporarily fix connection problems.
(Thanks to Youness Alaoui)
* Support for XEP-0191 blocking. (Vijay Raghunathan)
* Don't put SASL PLAIN or IQ Auth passwords in debug logs. (Paul Aurich)
* Fix removal of avatars (both PEP and vCard), we weren't removing
them correctly before. (Paul Aurich)
* Fix a crash in the Add Account dialog when changing protocols under
* Redirect stderr outputs to the debug window.
* Fix rebinding actions with the arrow-keys and tab.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.24 -r1.25 pkgsrc/chat/libpurple/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/chat/libpurple/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/chat/libpurple/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/chat/libpurple/patches/patch-ae
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/chat/pidgin-silc/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |