[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: dmcmahill
Date: Tue Mar 10 03:29:37 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit/patches: patch-ab patch-ac
update to pstoedit-3.45
New or changed in 3.45:
* Some minor corrections of warnings issued by Coverity Prevent
(security related checks).
* fixed a bug in the fig backend related to dotted lines.
* added better support for pagesize handling in the driver framework.
* better handling of fonts using 0 encoded characters (thanks to
* fixed a problem which caused newer versions of GhostScript to go
into an endless loop.
New or changed in 3.44:
* hotfix for the Aysmptote driver to make it compatible with
Aysmptote version 1.00.
* removed some diagnostic messages concerning temporary file
* removed the pstoedit-config.* since this is replaced by the
pkg-config file pstoedit.pc.
New or changed in 3.43:
* some usability improvements as proposed in Debian Bug
* cleaned some minor problems found by the Klocwork checker
* replaced tempnam with mkstemp where available.
* replaced several string related functions with the secure versions
where available (Windows - VC++2005)
* switched back again to calling GhostScript as .exe instead of via
the DLL in case pstoedit is called via gsview. Reason - there can
be only one instance of GhostScript per process and gsview needs a
* a new driver for the OpenOffice metafile format (drvsvm)
contributed by Thorsten Behrens.
* source code cleanup considering messages issued by Gimpel's
FlexeLint/PC-Lint (www.gimpel.com ).
* added a "-glyphs" option. Given this option, the PostScript
frontend passes also (if possible) the glyph names to the backend.
However, so far no backend really uses the glyph names. This is
only a preparation for future work.
* changed the way how Image/Graphicmagick is handled by configure.
Now configure tries to use pkg-config as proposed by the maintainer
of the Debian version of pstoedit (Ray Dassen).
* included a further patch for the Aysmptote driver.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.38 -r1.39 pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.5 pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit/patches/patch-ab \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit/patches/patch-ba
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |