[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Thu Mar 5 23:35:12 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/net/isc-dhclient: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/net/isc-dhcp: Makefile.common distinfo
pkgsrc/net/isc-dhcrelay: Makefile distinfo
Update to 3.1.2
Changes since 3.1.2rc1
Changes since 3.1.2b1
* Fix handling of domain-search option to append "." as already done with 4.x.
Changes since 3.1.1
* A double-dereference in dhclient transmission of DHCPDECLINEs was repaired.
* Fix handling of -A and -a flags in dhcrelay; it was failing to expand packet
size as needed to add relay agent options.
* Corrected list of failover state values in dhcpd man page.
* Fixed a bug that caused some request types to be logged incorrectly.
* Fixed a coredump when adding a class via OMAPI.
* Clients that sent a parameter request list containing the routers option
before the subnet mask option were receiving only the latter. Fixed.
* The server wasn't always sending the FQDN option when it should.
* A partner-down failover server no longer emits 'peer holds all free leases'
if it is able to newly-allocate one of the peer's leases.
* A cosmetic bug in DHCPDECLINE processing was fixed which caused all
successful DHCPDECLINEs to be logged as "not found" rather than "abandoned".
* Some failover debugging #defines have been better defined and some high
frequency messages moved to a deeper debugging symbol.
* The CLTT parameter in failover is now only updated by client activity, and
not by failover binding updates (taking on the peer's CLTT).
* Failover BNDUPD messages are now discarded if they conflict with an update
that has been trasnmitted, but not acknowledged.
* A bug cleaning up unknown-xxx temporary option definitions was fixed.
Changes since 3.1.1rc2
Changes since 3.1.1rc1
* Changes in 4.0.x to common/options.c "pretty_domain()" (which turns
wireformat rfc1035 into printable form for dhclient.leases) were pulled down.
This addresses a bug where "option domain-search , ;" would appear in
* Changes in 4.0.x to common/tables.c "option_dereference()" were pulled down.
This addresses a bug where overlapping option code definitions in a config file
may cause an attempt to free a NULL pointer.
Changes since 3.1.1b1
* A memory leak when using omapi has been fixed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/net/isc-dhclient/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/isc-dhclient/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/isc-dhcp/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/isc-dhcp/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/isc-dhcpd/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/net/isc-dhcrelay/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/isc-dhcrelay/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |