[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/scummvm
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Mon Mar 2 17:06:42 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/games/scummvm: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches: patch-ac patch-ad
* Added MIDI driver for Atari ST / FreeMint.
* Added a 'Load' button to the Launcher (not supported by all engines).
* Added a new global main menu (GMM) dialog usable from all engines.
* Added the ability to return to the launcher from running games (via the GMM).
* Rewrote GUI renderer to use an vector based approach.
* Rewrote GUI configuration to use XML.
* Added support for Blue's 123 Time Activities.
* Added support for Blue's ABC Time Activities.
* Added support for Bud Tucker in Double Trouble.
* Added support for The 7th Guest.
* Added support for Auto-save feature.
* Added support for MIDI music.
* Implemented radio-chatter effect in The DIG.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.55 -r1.56 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.29 -r1.30 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r0 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |