[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/orca
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Feb 24 12:13:14 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/misc/orca: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.24.4:
2.24.4 - 18-Feb-2008
* Fix for bug #553678 - orca can act badly at login time. This was a
bad one where pressing Ctrl+s to invoked Orca in speech mode after
pressing Ctrl+m to invoke Orca with the magnifier would cause the
magnifier to freeze in one spot.
* Fix for bug #561548 - Orca locks up when closing some Pidgin
conversations. Also helps with bug #567864. This was a very bad
hang that several people reported on the Orca list.
* Fix for bug #568589 - braillegenerator adding image string versus
braille.Component for table cells. This was exposed after the
OpenSolaris packagemanager made changes to add accessible names for
images in the package list. Prior to the fix for bug #568589, Orca
would go silent in the revised packagemanager list.
* Fix for bug #568751 - Interaction with the punctuation preferences
can cause a hang. This was another bad hang reported on the Orca
* Fix for bug #568875 - Pressing "Apply" button in preferences dialog
causes autostart option to be checked. This caused some users much
* Fix for bug #569343 - Speaking of indentation is misleading. Users
deemed this to be misleading enough that they wanted this fixed for
2.24.4 (i.e., they didn't want to wait for 2.26.0).
* Part of fix for bug #570387 - Clean up the speech tab of the
preferences UI. This causes Page Up and Page Down to work on the
hscales. Before this, only the arrow keys worked, which could
require users to arrow 1 unit at a time across a 100 unit scale.
* Fix for bug #572294 - Need a sanity check in the default script's
locusOfFocusChanged. This would cause Thunderbird to go quiet and
also cause Orca to consume normal typing keys that it should not
* Fix for bug #567428 -"readonly text" spoken when caret changes line.
This was a big usability issue.
* Fix for bug #570390 - Spellcheck in evolution is badly broken.
* Fix for bug #537303 - Certain FF3 add-ons interfere with Orca's
ability to provide access to content.
* Fix for bug #567864 - Orca stops responding when flat review is used
in thunderbird message window and message is closed. This was a
very bad hang reported by several users on the Orca list.
* Fix for bug #567984 - Structural navigation needs to consider text
within the document frame.
* Fix for bug #568631 - Orca does not update the position for
same-page links which reference objects by name/id in Firefox 3.
* Fix for bug #568768 - Orca starts at the top of a newly-loaded page
rather than the specified fragment. This was a very bad usability
problem when navigating across web pages.
* Fix for bug #552965 - (ARIA) aria-valuetext ignored
* Fix for bug #555540 - (ARIA) Add support for additional landmark roles.
* Fix for bug #568467 - (ARIA) aria-describedby text spoken twice via
Where Am I
* Fix for bug #568550 - (ARIA) Add default keybindings for navigating by
* Fix for bug #569346 - (ARIA) No speech for image-only ARIA buttons
and ARIA menu items
* Fix for bug #569835 - (ARIA) Orca should support the ARIA haspopup
* Fix for bug #570551 - (ARIA) UIUC Number Guessing Game Alert Dialog
not presented when it appears.
* Fix for bug #570524 - (ARIA) Issues with Dojo combo box interaction.
* Fix for bug #570532 - (ARIA) Alert text not brailled when navigating
* Work on bug #571058 - (ARIA) Orca's caret navigation is kicking in
when it shouldn't be.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/misc/orca/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/misc/orca/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |