[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/rsync
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Wed Jan 28 12:34:00 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/net/rsync: Makefile distinfo
Update "rsync" package to version 3.0.5. Changes since version 3.0.4:
- Initialize xattr data in a couple spots in the hlink code, which avoids a
crash when the xattr pointer's memory happens to start out non-zero.
Also fixed the itemizing of an alt-dest file's xattrs when hard-linking.
- Don't send a bogus "-" option to an older server if there were no short
- Fixed skipping of unneeded updates in a batch file when incremental
recursion is active. Added a test for this. Made batch-mode handle
"redo" files properly (and without hanging).
- Fix the %P logfile escape when the daemon logs from inside a chroot.
- Fixed the use of -s (--protect-args) when used with a remote source or
destination that had an empty path (e.g. "host:"). Also fixed a problem
when -s was used when accessing a daemon via a remote-shell.
- Fixed the use of a dot-dir path (e.g. foo/./bar) inside a --files-from
file when the root of the transfer isn't the current directory.
- Fixed a bug with "-K --delete" removing symlinks to directories when
incremental recursion is active.
- Fixed a hard to trigger hang when using --remove-source-files.
- Got rid of an annoying delay when accessing a daemon via a remote-shell.
- Properly ignore (superfluous) source args on a --read-batch command.
- Improved the manpage's description of the '*' wildcard to remove the
confusing "non-empty" qualifier.
- Fixed reverse lookups in the compatibility-library version of
- Fixed a bug when using --sparse on a sparse file that has over 2GB of
consecutive sparse data.
- Avoid a hang when using at least 3 --verbose options on a transfer with a
client sender (which includes local copying).
- Fixed a problem with --delete-delay reporting an error when it was ready
to remove a directory that was now gone.
- Got rid of a bunch of "warn_unused_result" compiler warnings.
- If an ftruncate() on a received file fails, it now causes a partial-
- Allow a path with a leading "//" to be preserved (CYGWIN only).
- Made the support/atomic-rsync script able to perform a fully atomic
update of the copied hierarchy when the destination is setup using a
particular symlink idiom.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.79 -r1.80 pkgsrc/net/rsync/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/net/rsync/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |