[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Tue Jan 27 04:38:44 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick: Makefile distinfo
Update GraphicsMagick to 1.3.5.
1.3.5 (January 26, 2009)
* BMP and DIB formats were throwing an assertion for negative height
values. This caused the process to crash.
* Don't install Magick++ headers if C++ is disabled.
* Linux RPM SPEC file needs to always install the loadable module
.la files or else the modules won't load.
* Windows runtime DLLs were for the wrong compiler version,
resulting in failure to execute if the correct runtime DLLs are
* FITS: Parsing is more robust.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |