[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/cad/gerbv
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: dmcmahill
Date: Fri Jan 23 12:00:43 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/cad/gerbv: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to gerbv-2.2.0.
Release Notes for gerbv-2.2.0
The following is a summary off the changes which went into gerbv-2.2.0.
For a complete list of changes, refer to ChangeLog.
- libgerbv: fixed a bug in the min/max calculation.
- libgerbv: improved the ability to parse drill files with
user specified formats.
- libgerbv: Compile with -no-undefined to make it easier to build
- configure: Improve detection of tools when cross-compiling.
- libgerbv: Improved example programs.
- gerbv: Changed desktop categories to be more consistent with
the rest of gEDA.
- common: Fixed compilation with SunPRO compilers
- libgerbv: Fixed calculation of pick and place bounding box
- gerbv: Added a rendering benchmark
- gerbv: Various rendering speed improvements
- common: Made an install be relocatable. This is always needed
for proper win32 operation and helps in some cases
on other operating systems. As part of this, improve
how init.scm is located at startup.
- gerbv: Improved the project file load/save dialog.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/cad/gerbv/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/cad/gerbv/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/cad/gerbv/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |