[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/qbzr
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: epg
Date: Mon Jan 19 21:42:26 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/qbzr: Makefile PLIST distinfo
0.9.6 - 2009-01-10
New features in this release: throbber, interactive password prompt,
post_uncommit hook, new bug-url command. Dozen of bugs fixed as well.
* Add post_uncommit hook to remember the uncomitted commit message.
* Add interactive prompt for password if access to the branch require it.
* Add throbber feature: user will see message "Loading..." and animation
when there is long operation in progress to indicate that qbzr window
is not hang.
* Command-line interface to QBzr commands now is much closer to
coresponding commands in bzr itself. Where possible commands
options are reused from bzr. (#272359)
* Commit without message is forbidden (#297606).
* If no files selected to commit then user will be asked
for confirmation. Commit without files allowed only
when bzr >= 1.6 is used. (#148165)
* To detect binary files entire file content is analyzed, not only first 1K.
* Short option name for --deleted changed from -D to -K.
* If there is no changes in the tree or specified file list (file group)
then show info box with "No changes found" message (#295767).
* Unidiff produce valid headers. (#308095)
* qlog: multiple improvements for showing common log of multiple branches.
* qpull and qmerge in lightweight checkouts now working for the tree,
not for the master branch. (#310314)
* New command bug-url (console only) can show you full URL to bug number
and optionally open this URL in your browser.
* New translations added: Hebrew, Polish.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/qbzr/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/qbzr/PLIST pkgsrc/devel/qbzr/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |