[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/atf
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Sun Jan 18 21:23:14 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/atf: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.6:
Release date: January 18th, 2009
* Make atf-exec be able to kill its child process after a certain period of
time; this is controlled through the new -t option.
* Change atf-sh to use atf-exec's -t option to control the test case's
timeouts, instead of doing it internally. Same behavior as before, but
* atf-exec's -g option and atf-killpg are gone due to the previous change.
* Added the atf-check(1) tool, a program that executes a given command and
checks its exit code against a known value and allows the management of
stdout and stderr in multiple ways. This replaces the previous atf_check
function in the atf-sh library and exposes this functionality to both
atf-c and atf-c++.
* Added the ATF_REQUIRE family of macros to the C interface. These help
in checking for fatal test conditions. The old ATF_CHECK macros now
perform non-fatal checks only. I.e. by using ATF_CHECK, the test case
can now continue its execution and the failures will not be reported
until the end of the whole run.
* Extended the amount of ATF_CHECK_* C macros with new ones to provide more
features to the developer. These also have their corresponding
counterparts in the ATF_REQUIRE_* family. The new macros (listing the
suffixes only) are: _EQ (replaces _EQUAL), _EQ_MSG, _STREQ and
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/atf/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/atf/PLIST pkgsrc/devel/atf/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |