[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/drupal
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Thu Jan 15 20:05:44 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/www/drupal: Makefile distinfo
The following bug has been fixed since the 5.13 release:
* Rolling back #280934. PHP 4 incompatibility.
This release fixes security vulnerabilities. Sites are urged to upgrade
immediately after reading the security announcement:
* SA-CORE-2009-001 Drupal core - Multiple vulnerabilities
In addition to this security vulnerability, the following bugs have been fixed
since the 5.14 release:
* #348269 by Darren Oh. Add missing * in the expand_password_confirm() comment.
* #202688. Backport from 6.x.
* #103528 by gpk, hass & salvis. Provide a useful message when the color picker
is disabled due to the download method.
* #350708 by dww. Backport t() documentation improvements from D6.
* #157353 by Freso and tangent. Remove a needless dash from RSS feed title.
* #323386 by mariuss: The selection type in profile module expects items each
on their own line and should not break items on commas
* #252921 by k4ml. Use correct placeholder.
* #61108 by Uwe Hermann: update LICENSE.txt with latest version of GPL2 text
* - Patch #335385 by Dave Reid: fixed maxlength of path alias fields to be
consistent with the database.
* #346285 by grendzy, Damien Tournoud, thekevinday et al: fixed problem when
HTTP_HOST is not transmitted
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.35 -r1.36 pkgsrc/www/drupal/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/www/drupal/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |