[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/gwaei
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Jan 14 16:10:52 UTC 2009
Update of /cvsroot/pkgsrc/misc/gwaei
In directory ivanova.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv8619
Initial import of gwaei-0.13.0:
gWaei is a Japanese-English dictionary program for the GNOME desktop.
It is made to be a modern drop in replacement for Gjiten with many
of the same features. The dictionary files it uses are from Jim
Breen's WWWJDIC project and are installed separately through the
* Easy dictionary installation with a click of a button.
* Support for searching using regular expressions.
* Streams results so the interface is never frozen.
* Click Kanji in the results pane to look information on it.
* Simple interface that makes sense.
* Intelligent design. Tab switches dictionaries.
* Organizes relevant matches to the top of the results.
Vendor Tag: TNF
Release Tags: pkgsrc-20090114
No conflicts created by this import
Main Index |
Thread Index |