[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/telepathy-gabble
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Jan 13 10:55:15 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/chat/telepathy-gabble: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.7.18:
telepathy-gabble 0.7.18 (2009-01-06)
The "The Orchestral Tubular Socks"
* Implement SOCKS5 bytestreams (XEP-0065) in stream tubes.
* Implement a stream initiation fallback mechanism allowing to use IBB if
we can't connect to peer using SOCKS5.
* Don't crash on setting presence if there are open MUC Tubes.
* Stream tube channel advertises the immutable channel properties,
including those not on the Channel interface.
telepathy-gabble 0.7.17 (2008-12-14)
The "I accidentally an entire call *and* MUC" release.
* dbus 1.1.0 (D-Bus Tubes are no longer conditionally compiled)
* dbus-glib 0.78 (fixes support for complex types in hashtables)
* Add support for the new draft ContactCapabilities spec to communicate tube
* Incoming Jingle calls are no longer automatically accepted when the call is
connected and the local codecs are ready.
* Incoming MUC invites are no longer automatically accepted when changing your
* fd.o #18918: Send codec parameters according to XEP-0167.
* Various Jingle tweaks.
telepathy-gabble 0.7.16 (2008-12-02)
The "what could possibly go wrong" release.
This release contains the reworked Jingle engine with support for latest
Jingle draft (XEP-0166 v0.32), and Google's Jingle variants as used in
their desktop client and recently launched Googlemail client.
This release has no known regressions, but as we have done extensive changes
to the Jingle engine, you might want to restrict this release to experimental
distributions like Debian experimental and Fedora rawhide for now.
* fd.o #15908: refactor Jingle state machine
* fd.o #15907: Update real-Jingle implementation to XEP-0166 v0.25
* fd.o #13159: support current Google Talk protocol
* Misc Tubes-related enhancements and fixes
* fd.o #18404: fix race condition in tests/twisted/roster/ensure.py
* Fixes for double freeing in dispose in channel managers
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/chat/telepathy-gabble/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |