[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/telepathy-glib
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Jan 13 10:28:39 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/chat/telepathy-glib: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.7.20:
telepathy-glib 0.7.20 (2008-12-14)
The "xfs_freeze stole the night" release.
* Updated to spec version 0.17.16
- Generate code for the Messages interface, which is now undrafted.
* fd.o #18845: don't throw a critical error from TpConnection if the
corresponding CM falls off the bus.
* fd.o #18926: avoid using a non-top-level GLib header
telepathy-glib 0.7.19 (2008-12-01)
The "fast path" release.
* TpContact now has a fast path using the Contacts interface to reduce
D-Bus round-trips, if supported
* tp_connection_get_contact_attributes integrates the Contacts interface
with TpConnection's handle reference tracking at a lower level
* TpChannel now tracks its immutable properties (as provided by
Requests.NewChannels, Requests.CreateChannel and Requests.EnsureChannel),
can be constructed from a dictionary of immutable properties
(tp_channel_new_from_properties), and has a fast path using GetAll to reduce
round trips (if supported); when constructed from a dictionary of immutable
properties, non-Group channels should become 'ready' in a single round-trip
* Only use the Properties mixin in there are properties defined
* fd.o #15092: mixins in a superclass should now work correctly in subclasses
* fd.o #18151: tp_base_connection_dispose asserts if there are two connections
to the same account
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/chat/telepathy-glib/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/chat/telepathy-glib/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |