[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/silc-client
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tonnerre
Date: Mon Jan 12 06:46:43 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/chat/silc-client: Makefile Makefile.common PLIST distinfo
Upgrade silc-client to version 1.1.7, fixing various crash and Perl problems.
ChangeLog for 1.1.5 somehow got lost, but here are the bits from 1.1.6 and
- Fixed channel MAC key setting in JOIN notify and command reply.
- Fix reference count bug leading to memory corruption on duplicate deletions.
- Avoid NULL dereference when leaving a channel with a private key.
- Fix crash on expired keyboard prompts.
- Add support for autosendcmd on channel entries.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.50 -r1.51 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |