[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: smb
Date: Sun Jan 11 03:12:48 UTC 2009
Updated claws-mail and all of its plug-ins to 3.7.0
* Expanding/Collapsing of threads is now approximately 95% faster.
* Cache reading is now approximately 10% faster.
* The shortcut key settings of the main window and the message list
context menus are now connected.
* The preferences on the 'Other' page have now been moved to
Other/Miscellaneous. The parent pages are now unselectable and the
first page is automatically selected on opening the preferences.
* In the Compose window, on the Others tab, the 'Save message to'
entry now has a drop-down list of the previous save locations.
* In the Compose window, the Attachments Properties window is now
confirmed and closed with the Return key.
* When using an external editor to compose messages, the message is
automatically saved to Drafts when the external editor is closed.
* A hidden option has been added, 'primary_paste_unselects' which
causes the primary buffer to be cleared and the insertion point to
be repositioned when the middle mouse button is used for pasting
text. It is turned off by default.
* In the Actions window, the Escape key now cancels the action
* Offline SSL certificate verification has been added.
* Privacy plugins: The decryption failure messages are now shown
in the NoticeView just above the message text rather than in a
* Privacy plugins: when listing the UIDs during a signature check,
show the UID validity
Support for reusing existing POPFile session ID has been added.
Support for kde4 has been added.
* win32: better integration has been implemented by using the
standard file associations.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.163 -r1.164 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES-2009
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |