[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/strigi
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Fri Jan 9 22:22:04 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/sysutils/strigi: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update strigi to 0.6.2
- Better support for nice IO priorities on Linux (Sebastian Trueg)
- Compile with development version of CLucene (Ben van Klinken)
- Explicitly use 'unsigned char' or 'signed char' instead of 'char'
since 'char' can be either signed or unsigned on different processors.
E.g. on ARM 'char' means 'unsigned char' and on i386 'char' means
'signed char'. This changes makes libstreamanalyzer 0.6.2 binary
incompatible with versions < 0.6.0. (Jos van den OOever)
- Many CMake cleanups (Alexander Neundorf)
- 6.5x speedup of C++ comment analyzer (Jakub Stachowski)
- Various stability fixes (Jos van den Oever, Sebastian Trueg)
- Support for ePub format (Jakub Stachowski)
- Handle RIFF file with unspecified size for the RIFF packet. (Jos van
- Fix a bug that can cause a crash on an executable zip file.
- Fix parsing of empty headers when CRLFCRLF is followed by a space. In
other words, fix parsing of emails that have a space as the first
character in the body.
- Fix two broken (by design) throughanalyzers by replacing the with one
- Updated xesam ontology to include proper ranges. This is necessary for
the Nepomuk backend but does not change anything for clucene (were all
is string anyway)
- Make sure the app can handle environments where HOME is not defined.
- Make the zip analyzer check more often if it should stop analyzing.
- Fix wrong comparison when checking if we are finished yet.
- Make the analyzer respect a configuration that only wants part of the
stream to be analyzed.
- Add an analyzer for Windows self-extracting zip archives.
- Ask the analyzerconfiguration if we should continue and put a cap on
the maximum length of stream we read
- Log parse errors in the analysisresult.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/sysutils/strigi/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/sysutils/strigi/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |