[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tonnerre
Date: Fri Jan 9 13:42:15 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/patches: patch-aa patch-ag
Upgrade devel/scmgit to version 188.8.131.52 (from 184.108.40.206), in order to fix
security issues and to prepare for the outstanding upgrade of gitweb.
Changes since git 220.127.116.11:
- Fix output line format for zip archive generation.
- Fix continuation of git rebase -i in case of modified files (conflict).
- Honor the pre-rebase hook for git rebase -i.
- Fix inconsistent behavior of git diff --quiet and diff --exit-code.
- Use multiple element hunk headers from git diff correctly.
- Portability fix for the git diff hunk header regexps.
- Fix git index-pack inside .git/objects/pack directory.
- Fix git index-pack in thin-pack mode.
- Some git stash apply fixes.
- Fixed format string vulnerabilities (e.g. in git remote).
- Fix behavior of git checkout -b <existingbranch>.
- Make git checkout -q actually quiet.
- In quiet remote operation, we don't need the remote side to send along
all the statistics we discard.
- Don't do cross-directory renames when creating packs.
- git prune now also removes stale temp files under .git/objects/pack.
- Have git merge prune empty directories.
- Have git merge allocate enough memory for the structure itself when
enumerating the parents of the resulting commit.
- Stop git blame -C -C from segfaulting if it encounters a submodule
- If only file times were changed, don't have git rm claim local
- If set-tree fails, don't let git svn output Perl compile errors.
- Fix various NULL pointer crashes (e.g. in apply, reset, update-index).
- Remove bash completion support for various non-space tools.
- Don't have git add -p claim no changes if binary files have been
- Fix git archive in bare repositories.
- Have git diff display the number of new or deleted files for the case
where there have been too many of them to allow rename detection.
- Fix git push --mirror to not try to send the stash.
- If the remote end is up to date, still update the tracking reference upon
- Make git pull $there $branch:$current_branch work on unborn branches.
- Have git reset --hard remove new paths after giving up resolving a
- Fix git send-email fd leak in directory scanning.
- Make submodule directories appear as tracked in git status.
- Have git svn invoke "git command" rather than "git-command".
- Have git update-ref -d honor --no-deref.
- Fix various memory leaks.
- Fix git checkout segfault when HEAD points to a deleted branch.
- Allow switching out of the current branch with git checkout on an
- Have git fast-export export all tags.
- Make git ls-files --with-tree=<tree> work with options other than -c.
- If the first object in git pack-objects exceeds --max-pack-size, don't
stuff even more objects in.
- Stop git-p4 from replacing multilike keywords. (They don't exist.)
- Make git tag complain about mutually incompatible options.
- Fix performance for git internal diff on large files with repeating
- Don't let git repack grab objects out of packs marked with .keep into
- Fix git fsck deep recursion.
- Fix git fast-export and fast-import on old style annotated tags without
- Have git mergetool honor the "--".
- Fix segfault of git show <tag> where <tag> points at a nonexistent object.
- Fix handling of lists of mail addresses for git send-email.
- Fix branch ancestry logic in git svn if the history fetching process
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile.version
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/patches/patch-aa \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |