[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-WWW-Curl
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Thu Jan 8 13:22:24 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/www/p5-WWW-Curl: Makefile distinfo
Update to 4.05:
4.05 Sat Jul 06 2008: - Balint Szilakszi <szbalint at cpan.org>
- Corrected the duphandle mechanism.
- Fixed a typo (fixes RT #37253).
- Added better Windows compatibility detection and separate
installation instructions (thanks to Shiyu Tang).
4.04 Sat Jun 21 2008: - Balint Szilakszi <szbalint at cpan.org>
- Test::More and use_ok at begin time doesn't mesh with no plan.
4.03 Sat Jun 21 2008: - Balint Szilakszi <szbalint at cpan.org>
- Removing option to pass destination files as a typeglob as
it is a backwards pointing magic and caused bugs.
Use a filehandle or reference instead.
- Fixed tests for 5.6, raised minimum Perl version to 5.6.1 due to tests.
- Fixed a duphandle bug.
4.02 Thu Jun 19 2008: - Balint Szilakszi <szbalint at cpan.org>
- Adding forgotten backwards compatibility with older Perl versions
4.01 Wed Jun 18 2008: - Balint Szilakszi <szbalint at cpan.org>
- Reimplemented callback handling to fix several I/O issues (fixes RT
- Documentation showing example WWW::Curl::Multi usage is corrected (fixes
- Should now compile on HP-UX and OSX (fixes RT #36058 and #35349)
- POD validity fix (fixes RT #15850)
- Added several new tests
- Upgraded to Module::Install 0.75 as it now exits correctly on build time
with NA if the required libcurl isn't available.
4.00 Wed Mar 05 2008: - Balint Szilakszi <szbalint at cpan.org>
- Rewritten documentation.
- New test suite.
- New build system: using Module::Install instead of ExtUtils::Makemaker.
- New minimal requirements, Perl 5.6 and libcurl 7.10.8.
- New WWW::Curl::Multi interface.
- Removed WWW::Curl::easy.
- Removed compatibility code for pre 7.10.8 libcurl.
- Added lots of small improvements to setopt and friends.
- Bugfixes, mainly for memory leaks.
3.12 Wed Feb 27 2008: - Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff+curl at devsecure.com>
- New Share.pm.in was missed from the MANIFEST, so was not in the
3.11 Mon Feb 25 2008: - Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff+curl at devsecure.com>
- Merge recent contributions.
- Updates from various small bug/build reports
3.10 Fri Feb 22 2008: - Anton Fedorov <datacompboy at mail.ru>
- Fix documentation for multi interface
- Added WWW::Curl::Share
- Added strerror into Easy and Multi interfaces
- Added support for CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION in Easy interface
3.02_01 Tue Jan 29 2008: - Mark Hindley
- Contributed CURLOPT_*_LARGE support
3.02_00 Fri Sep 16 2005: - Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff+curl at devsecure.com>
- Workaround case-sensitive filename issues by making equivalent Easy
names in easy namespace
- Test scripts - Fixup ssl tests and remove leftover MUTE option
- NOTE: That due to namespace changes (easy->Easy) you must change any
code to 'use WWW::Curl::Easy' instead of 'use WWW::Curl::easy', but
you can still use the WWW::Curl::easy function names until they
are removed in a future release.
- Tested on Redhat EL3 (curl 7.10.6) and Mandrake 10.1 (curl 7.13.1)
3.01 Thu Apr 20 2004: - Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff+curl at devsecure.com>
- Merged Sebastians changes into CVS
- Updated remaining tests to Test::Simple
- Added backwards compatability to V2 names (WWW::Curl::easy etc)
- Dropped backwards compatability to V1.x names
3.00 Thu Feb 12 2004: - Sebastian Riedel <sri at oook.de>
- Added multi support
- New module names
- New tests
- New documentation
- New examples
- Big cleanup!!!
- Too much to tell, it's worth an upgrade
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/www/p5-WWW-Curl/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/www/p5-WWW-Curl/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |