[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/mono-addins
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Thu Jan 8 12:17:40 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/mono-addins: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.4:
The 0.4 release includes several improvements and bug fixes:
* Added support for specifying paths to exclude from the add-in
scan in .addins files  and in add-in manifests .
* There are several new flags  which can be applied to
* Can't uninstall: the add-in can't be uninstalled.
* Can't disable: the add-in can't be disabled.
* Hidden: the add-in won't be visible in the setup tools.
* Fixes in the add-in scanner.
* The new (and optional) Mono.Addins.CecilReflector
assembly provides a Cecil-based backend for the add-in
scanner. This scanner is more reliable than the
reflection based scanner.
* When updating the registry, the add-in scanner will only
update add-ins belonging to the running application
(ignoring directories from other instances of the same
or different applications sharing the same registry).
* Fixed issue with path length limitation in Windows.
* Other bug fixes and API improvements.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/mono-addins/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/mono-addins/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |