[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/kchmviewer
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Thu Jan 8 12:02:44 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/misc/kchmviewer: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 4.0 (qt4/KDE4 release):
2008-12-01 tim <gyunaev%ulduzsoft.com@localhost>
- Version changed to 4.0 (release);
- Released version 4.0.
2008-11-30 tim <gyunaev%ulduzsoft.com@localhost>
- Integrate Fedora .desktop fixes (thx Patrice Dumas)
- Implemented binary TOC and index tables (thx Razvan Cojocaru
<razvanco%gmx.net@localhost>, the author of xchm). Speed up loading files more
- Now showing 'waiting' cursor while loading chm table of contents or index.
- Fixed QTextBrowser by providing workaround for "empty" books.
- More compatibility fixes with KDE 4.1
- Added Swedish translation (thx Daniel Nylander)
- Fixed handling files with file:// prefix.
- Added D-BUS support for Qt and KDE builds, the application could now be
controlled remotely from other applications or scripts.
- Restored KDE translations.
2008-06-18 tim <gyunaev%ulduzsoft.com@localhost>
- Version changed to 4.0b4;
- Added WebKit support (requires QtWebKit module). WebKit browser is
default for a system where QtWebKit is present;
- Added support for Right-To-Left application and text layouts;
- Added support for disabling automatic encoding detection for browsers
which could detect it themselves (KHTMLPart and Webkit);
2008-06-06 tim <gyunaev%ulduzsoft.com@localhost>
- Version changed to 4.0b3;
- Added KDE4 support;
- Fixed several compatibility issues with qt-4.4.0;
- Added keyboard shortcuts to move to the next and previous entries in TOC:
and Ctrl+Left arrow;
- Added manifest for the Windows version (thanks Cristian Adam);
- Windows version should not rely on mingw DLL anymore;
- Toolbars are now named;
- Fixed parallel build (thanks Patrice Dumas);
2008-02-10 tim <gyunaev%ulduzsoft.com@localhost>
- Version changed to 4.0b2 (this is Qt4-only release);
- Added a command-line option to search through table of contents (--stoc);
- Added Italian translation (thanks to Emilio Scalise);
- Fixed crash on incorrectly compressed CHM file (thanks Albert Astals Cid);
- Fixed kio-msits so it now works with KDE4 (thanks Albert Astals Cid);
- Fixed FSF mailing address everywhere (thanks Albert Astals Cid);
- Fixed handling of improperly formatted CHM files like Audigy help;
- Added heuristics to support for improperly formatted CHMs which have toc
but do not specify so in the project file;
- Fixed handling of CHM files which have local links in form of MS-ITS:
- Search engine has been integrated into libchmfile;
- Search indexes are now stored in a single file, which should make it
easier to make
search available through the indexing application;
2007-08-26 tim <gyunaev%ulduzsoft.com@localhost>
- Application ported to Qt4.
- Recent files reworked.
- Search on page is now done via toolbar (like FireFox), activated by
Ctrl-F and /.
- After switching tabs (either with mouse or Alt+<number> the focus is
moved to the browser widget,
so you don't have to click on it to navigate using keyboard.
- Enchanced browser context menu.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/misc/kchmviewer/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/misc/kchmviewer/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/misc/kchmviewer/options.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |