[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/remind
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Jan 7 21:43:28 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/time/remind: Makefile distinfo
Update to 3.1.6:
* Version 3.1 Patch 6 - 2008-11-16
- MAJOR ENHANCEMENT: A new OMITFUNC clause gives you additional
control and flexibility over "omitted days" calculations. This is
useful when holidays influence the timing of events several days
later. See "COMPUTED LOCAL OMITS" in the man page.
- ENHANCEMENT: The new evaltrig() built-in function lets you evaluate triggers
from within an expression.
- ENHANCEMENT: The new weekno() built-in function returns the ISO 8601
week number of a date.
- ENHANCEMENT: The "WEEK" special lets you annotate calendar output with the
week number. The TkRemind, rem2ps and rem2html back-ends support WEEK.
- MINOR ENHANCEMENT: You can control whether timed reminders come before or
after non-timed reminders with the "-g" flag.
- BUG FIX: TkRemind did not work correctly if ~/.reminders was a directory.
- BUG FIX: TkRemind incorrectly invoked Remind with the "-a" flag when
showing today's reminders.
- BUG FIX: In certain cases, a trigger containing a day, month and
weekday would fail if it needed to cross a year boundary. This has
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/time/remind/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/time/remind/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |