[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/py-dbus
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Jan 7 21:20:28 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/sysutils/py-dbus: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.83.0:
D-Bus Python Bindings 0.83.0 (2008-07-23)
* Add bindings for DBusServer (thanks to Mathias Hasselmann, Huang Peng;
fd.o #14322, #15514).
* Omit the service's traceback from certain D-Bus errors: specifically, those
that were probably deliberately raised as part of an API. Subclasses
of DBusException that indicate programmer error can turn the traceback
back on if it seems likely to be useful.
* Don't emit spurious Error messages if libdbus gives object-path handlers
a message that isn't a method call (most likely because of binding to a
locally emitted signal, as in fd.o #14199).
* Make multiple filters added by Connection.add_message_filter work
(fd.o #15547, thanks to Huang Peng).
* Make the API docs build correctly when out-of-tree
* Require dbus 1.0 so we can get rid of DBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/sysutils/py-dbus/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/sysutils/py-dbus/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/sysutils/py-dbus/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |