[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/xterm
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tnn
Date: Tue Jan 6 18:20:25 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/x11/xterm: Makefile distinfo
update to xterm-238. Closes PR pkg/40334 and fixes CVE-2008-2383.
Patch #238 - 2008/12/30
* update configure macro CF_XOPEN_SOURCE for AIX 6.x and Mint platforms.
* reset the screen wrapping-flag at the end of ClearRight to fix an occasional
case where the last character of a scrolled and wrapped line would be cleared
(patch by Joe Peterson).
* modify to use POSIX coding for comparing resource settings such as locale,
to work with locales such as Turkish (report by M Vefa Bicakci).
* turn on configure paste64 feature by default (request by
Jean-Philippe Bernardy). It is runtime enabled/disabled with allowWindowOps.
* turn on configure tcap-query feature by default, add resource allowTcapOps
to make this runtime enabled/disabled.
* make OSC 3 (change X property, from patch #110) subject to allowWindowOps
* make VT220 DSR responses inactive in VT100-mode.
* make DECUDK feature inactive in VT100-mode.
* respond to incorrectly formatted DECRQSS with a cancel.
* add allowFontOps resource to allow the fontsize-switching and font query/set
control sequences to be enabled/disabled (prompted by Debian #510030).
* some code cleanup based on gcc 4.x -Wconversion warnings in button.c and
* modify tcap-query feature to not return data for shifted cursor-keys when
the keyboard type is set to vt220, since returning the same string for
shifted/unshifted keys may confuse some applications (GenToo #212546).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.49 -r1.50 pkgsrc/x11/xterm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/x11/xterm/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |