[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/fonts/fontforge
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Sat Jan 3 19:45:29 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/fonts/fontforge: Makefile distinfo
* Check for a buggy system on Apple 10.5 with X11.
* Fix more memory problems in Merge Fonts.
* If a font were missing a .notdef glyph. If the user tried to display
a font sample of text which included a character not in the font.
Then (after the recent patches for grid-fit metrics in Print dlg)
fontforge would crash.
* Fix a bug in old cubic to quadratic conversion.
* Lots of changes to extrema code.
* Initializing the font info dialog crashed on the mac when -O2 was
specified during configure (the default situation).
* After adding an Apply button the Transform dlg would crash if invoked
in a glyph with no undoes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.55 -r1.56 pkgsrc/fonts/fontforge/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.46 -r1.47 pkgsrc/fonts/fontforge/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/fonts/fontforge/patches/patch-ae
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |