[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/rrdtool
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Fri Jan 2 20:07:07 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/databases/rrdtool: Makefile buildlink3.mk distinfo
Updated databases/rrdtool to 1.3.5
- a second axis can now be displayed in rrd_graph. look for
documentation on second-axis. feature was sponsored by VoltWerk.
- win32 port of the source. see WIN32-BUILD-TIPS.txt for details.
contributed by exitgames
- rrd_fetch: is more careful when seeking. it should not try to seek
outside the file anymore.
- rrd_restore: works on platforms where "NaN" is not represented as
"NaN" works now (HPUX)
- rrd_graph: label ordering in --full-size is correct now.
- ruby bindings: fix for last method
- perl bindings: fix for build on MacOSX
- rrd_update: make sure time stamp of rrd files get updated even on
platforms with broken MS_ASYNC implementations (osx and old linux)
- rrd_graph: CDEF:x= raises an error now and does not segfault
- Solaris isfinite portability improved
- rrd_graph: --font TITLE:12: problem fixed (affecting cacti)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.73 -r1.74 pkgsrc/databases/rrdtool/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/databases/rrdtool/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -r1.33 -r1.34 pkgsrc/databases/rrdtool/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |