[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/mailman
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Fri Dec 19 21:10:39 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/mail/mailman: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update mailman to 2.1.11
- Added a new cron/cull_bad_shunt script to cull and optionally
archive old entries from the bad and shunt queues. This is controlled
by new Defaults.py/mm_cfg.py settings BAD_SHUNT_STALE_AFTER (default
7 days) and BAD_SHUNT_ARCHIVE_DIRECTORY (default None) which determine
how long to keep bad and shunt queue entries and optionally, where to
archive removed entries.
- Prepended list name to bounce log unrecognized bounce messages.
- Added a new Defaults.py|mm_cfg.py setting ACCEPTABLE_LISTNAME_CHARACTERS
with default value '[-+_.=a-z0-9]'. This Python regular expression
character class specifies the characters allowed in list names. The
motivation for this is the fact that previously, a list named, e.g.,
xxx&yyy could be created and MTA aliases generated that would cause
The MTA to execute yyy as a command. There is a possible security issue
here, but it is not believed to be exploitable in any meaningful way.
Bug fixes and other patches
- Changed the preservation of unparseable messages to be conditional on
the Defaults.py/mm_cfg.py setting of QRUNNER_SAVE_BAD_MESSAGES and
changed the queue directory in which messages are preserved from 'shunt'
- Fixed a bug introduced in 2.1.10 that caused some email subscribe
requests to be shunted (1966837).
- Fixed a problem with bin/update erroneously moving templates from
templates/xx to lists/xx if a list has the same name as a language
code. Also fixed the absolute path to lists/ (1418670 ).
- Changed Utils.ValidateEmail to not allow specials (particularly ':')
in unquoted local parts (1956393).
- Changed bin/update to remove .bak files erroneously left behind in
qfiles/*/ by a 2.1.9 bug.
- Added 's' to %(listname) in templates/ia/admlogin.html and
- Use newer template variable for site-owner address in
templates/ko/newlist.txt and templates/ru/newlist.txt (1578766).
- Corrections to Spanish translation submitted by Wikimedia Foundation
(1433262) and Debian.
- Corrections to German translation submitted by Ralf Doeblitz (916196).
- Correction to French translation submitted by Maxime Carron (1588617).
- Correction to Portuguese translation submitted by Gabriel P. Silva
- Add #! line to fblast.py test script (1578740).
- Fixed unescaped '%' in templates/nl/newlist.txt (1719017).
- Changed non-ascii characters in some templates/*/*.html files to HTML
- Fixed a problem in Decorate.py that could result in a multipart
message with no part headers for the original body part (1991348).
- Improved recognition of some bounce messages.
- Rearranged calls to the list setBounceInfo() method in Bouncer.py
to accommodate MemberAdaptors that store bounce info outside the
- Fixed CookHeaders.py which in some cases with new style prefixing
would insert an extra space between the prefix and the subject.
- Changed OldStyleMemberships.py to remove the member from one_last_digest
when changing from regular to digest delivery to avoid the possibility
of a duplicate digest in some circumstances.
- Patched Danish message catalog for proper use of HTML entities per
Jonas Smedegaard (1999966).
- Improved bounce loop detection and handling in BounceRunner.py.
- Merged the Catalan i18n from the Mailman Catalan Translation Team.
- German translation updated by Peer Heinlein.
- Added check for gateway_to_news before holding for ModeratedNewsgroup.
- At some point, cron/senddigests and bin/update were inadvertently
'preconfigured'. This has been fixed.
- Brazilian Portuguese translation updated by Diego Francisco
de Gastal Morales.
- Added 'listname' to the replacements for the archidxfoot.html template.
- Brad Knowles' mailman daily status report script updated to 0.0.18.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.54 -r1.55 pkgsrc/mail/mailman/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/mail/mailman/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/mail/mailman/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |