[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Tue Dec 16 18:46:16 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3: Makefile.common distinfo
* Reorganize the Unix interface in os_unix.c
* Added support for "Proxy Locking" on MacOSX.
* Changed the prototype of the sqlite3_auto_extension() interface in a way
that is backwards compatible but which might cause warnings in new
builds of applications that use that interface.
* Changed the signature of the xDlSym method of the sqlite3_vfs object in
a way that is backwards compatible but which might cause compiler
* Added superfluous casts and variable initializations in order to
suppress nuisance compiler warnings.
* Fixes for various minor bugs.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.29 -r1.30 pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |