[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/algae
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tnn
Date: Sun Dec 14 13:19:15 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/math/algae: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/math/algae/patches: patch-ac patch-ae patch-af
Update to algae-4.3.6. From Aleksej Saushev.
Version 4.3.6 (February 22, 2004)
* Fixed a label handling error in the `set' function that was
introduced in version 4.3.1. Also cleaned up and documented
Label handling in `complement', `intersection', and `union'.
Version 4.3.5 (February 11, 2004)
* Added support for short int endian conversions in `fread'. This
was a quick fix -- we really need to go through that code (and
`fwrite') to clean it up and support a variety of missing cases.
Version 4.3.4 (December 16, 2003)
* Fixed disassemble bug causing wipeout on `veil' statement.
* Now use --enable-debug instead of --with-debug in configure.
(It was and has been broken since version 4.3.0.)
Version 4.3.3 (December 9, 2003)
* By default, use Doug Lea's dlmalloc package in place of the
C library's malloc. On some systems, dlmalloc is far superior.
For example, Algae's timing suite runs 2.5 times faster with
dlmalloc than with the AIX 5.1 malloc routines. (On Linux,
dlmalloc is the default anyway.)
* Replaced code for `magic' with faster code from Octave.
* Supplied some missing prototypes that caused trouble.
* Quit installing header files. Not sure how or why that got
started, but if you have installed previous versions of Algae,
you may have junk left around in /usr/src/algae.
Version 4.3.2 (November 29, 2003)
* Ouch! Fixed a nasty bug in `filter'.
Version 4.3.1 (November 24, 2003)
* Several efficiency improvements, some pretty dramatic.
* Short ints supported in `fread' and `fwrite'.
* New functions `erf', `erfc', `gcd', `lcm', `primef', `primes', and
Version 4.3.0 (October 4, 2003)
* Enable linking to fftw (http://www.fftw.org/) for high-performance
* The `fft' and `ifft' functions now handle matrices. By default
they transform each column, but that can be changed with an option.
* The `max' and `min' (and `imax' and `imin') functions now handle
matrix and table arguments. Note: The old versions converted
matrix arguments to vectors, if possible; the new versions may
give different results in those cases.
* The new `circshift' function performs circular shifts of arrays.
* Minor code changes to support Mac OS X.
* Fixed several potential buffer overrun problems.
* Included latest (3 June 2003) SuperLU updates.
* Included current ARPACK patches.
Version 4.2.1 (August 6, 2003)
* Added the `$digits' global variable.
Version 4.2.0 (August 5, 2003)
* New `veil' statement allows temporary changes to global variables.
Version 4.1.4 (August 2, 2003)
* Improved configuration for floating point exception handling.
* Added numerous "volatile" qualifiers, to protect against longjmp
problems with optimized gcc.
* Fix `select' function for zero-length vectors.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/math/algae/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/math/algae/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/math/algae/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/math/algae/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/math/algae/patches/patch-ae
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/math/algae/patches/patch-af
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/math/algae/patches/patch-ah
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |