[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/notification-daemon
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmcneill
Date: Thu Nov 27 14:18:31 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/sysutils/notification-daemon: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update notification-daemon to 0.4.0.
version 0.4.0 (20-November-2008):
* Bumped up the required minimum version of GTK+ to 2.10.0.
* Bump the notification spec version we're compliant with to 1.0.
* Send the reason code along with the NotificationClosed signal in order
to indicate why the notification was closed. (Bug #137)
* Send an error if the user attempts to close an already closed
* Text is now escaped in the summary in the Standard theme so that
ampersands and other special characters show up instead of
* Set the type hint for notifications to TYPE_NOTIFICATION. (Bug #146)
* Added support for playing sounds when the "sound-file" hint is set or
when the default_sound GConf key is set, as well as support for the
"suppress-sound" hint. Patch by Jim Ramsay. (Ticket #111)
* Added a control panel applet for controlling such things as the
notification theme and popup positions. Patch by John Wendell.
* Added better support for attaching context notifications to an icon on
the system tray, even when it moves. Patch by Colin Walters.
* Added an Arabic translation. Patch by Djihed Afifi. (Ticket #131)
* Added an Italian translation. Patch by Luca Ferretti.
* Fixed a bug where text would sometimes get truncated. (Ticket #162)
* Fixed a bug where notifications weren't displayed if a fullscreen
window was minimized. (Bug #142)
* Fixed a bug where we were quitting on theme engine failure, instead of
falling back to the default theme engine. Patch by
driehuis-at-playbeing.org. (Ticket #128)
* Fixed a bug where notifications with arrows were crossing the monitor
on multihead setups instead of staying on their head. Patch by M.S.
* Fixed the close button size on the notifications so that they don't
stretch. Patch by Luca Cavelli. (Bug #127)
* Fixed a crash when an unsupported value type was passed in for the
urgency when using the standard theme. (Bug #135)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/sysutils/notification-daemon/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/sysutils/notification-daemon/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/sysutils/notification-daemon/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |