[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/p5-Mail-Box
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Sat Nov 15 13:53:27 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/mail/p5-Mail-Box: Makefile distinfo
version 2.084: Fri Sep 26 16:44:51 CEST 2008
- no questions asked about Mail::Box::Parser::C; it is not
really maintained as it should... but probably still works
in most cases.
- change in TAP::Harness shows missing TAP::Parser::Aggregator
in test.pl rt.cpan.org#39264 [Jerrad Pierce]
- removed (@) prototype on Mail::Internet::new replacement,
because it produces a warning on 5.10
version 2.083: Tue Sep 2 09:41:19 CEST 2008
- FIX CHARACTER-SET HANDLING. When a new body is created,
it will get charset 'PERL', which means: Perl internal
representation. Also the decoded() body is of that. As part
of a message, the body with be translated into real utf-8.
This change will make Mail::Box slower, but correct! Check
your applications! Use $msg->decoded when you process the
- removed $msg->decoded option 'keep', because decoded object
depends on temporary decoding parameters.
- use File::Temp, not POSIX::tmpnam, to work around Windows
bug. rt.cpan.org#35747 [Ron Murray]
- Mail::Message::contentType could produce "use of undefined"
error message [Patrick Heesom]
- Fix listing IMAP folders. rt.cpan.org#36458 [Jonathan Kamens]
- do not set charset on non-text parts.
- no complaints for IMAP4 object without explicit folder
name. rt.cpan.org#37801 [Slaven Rezic]
- remove SpamAssassion question from installation: SAv2 is the
only supported, but most people will not install that.
- doc-patch, where "my Type @array" is not permitted
anymore [Mike Andrews]
- do not coerce parts via messages into parts.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/mail/p5-Mail-Box/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/mail/p5-Mail-Box/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |