[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/firefox3
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Thu Nov 13 14:44:00 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/www/firefox3: Makefile distinfo
Update "firefox3" package to version 3.0.4. Changes since version 3.0.3:
- Fixed the following security issues:
MFSA 2008-58 Parsing error in E4X default namespace
MFSA 2008-57 -moz-binding property bypasses security checks on codebase
MFSA 2008-56 nsXMLHttpRequest::NotifyEventListeners() same-origin
MFSA 2008-55 Crash and remote code execution in nsFrameManager
MFSA 2008-54 Buffer overflow in http-index-format parser
MFSA 2008-52 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption
MFSA 2008-51 file: URIs inherit chrome privileges when opened from chrome
MFSA 2008-47 Information stealing via local shortcut files
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for the Icelandic and Thai languages are now available.
- Beta releases for the Bulgarian, Esperanto, Estonian, Latvian, Occitan,
and Welsh languages are available for testing.
- Updated the internal Public Suffix list.
- Fixed an issue where the IME input tool used to enter Japanese, Korean,
Chinese and Indic characters was covered by the "Add Bookmark" panel.
- Enabled additional EV root certificates. (bug 451305)
- Fixed an issue where some passwords saved using Firefox 3.0.2 did not
work properly. (bug 457358)
- In some cases, Firefox would not properly save proxy settings for
protocols other than HTTP. (bug 446536)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/www/firefox3/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/www/firefox3/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |