[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/trac
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Tue Nov 11 18:24:09 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/www/trac: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.11.2. Take maintainership.
Trac 0.11.2 (November 8, 2008)
Trac 0.11.2 contains two security fixes and a couple of bug fixes.
The following list contains only a few highlights:
* Fixes potential DOS vulnerability with certain wiki markup. Reported by
* Improved HTML sanitizer filter to detect possible phishing attempts.
Reported by Simon Willison.
* MySQL db backend improvement (reconnect after idle timeout #4465)
* TicketQuery speed improvements (#6436)
* Fixes for RSS feeds (timeline entries no longer truncated #7316, no longer
download some feeds under Firefox #3899)
* Search now works for custom fields (#2530)
* Same order for ticket fields for new and existing tickets (#7018)
* Enforce fine-grained permission for "quickjump" search results (#7655)
* E-mail obfuscation was not done in a few remaining places (#7688, #6532)
* Uninstall of plugins from WebAdmin was not working - feature disabled
* More robust pagination of results for reports and custom queries (#7424,
* Support for newer version of pygments (#7622)
* Documentation updated (#7603, #7205, #7318)
* Better support for Wiki page hierarchy (show path #2780, link to
* Custom query allow to search in description and other text fields (#4824)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.40 -r1.41 pkgsrc/www/trac/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/www/trac/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/www/trac/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |