[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Mon Nov 10 14:56:16 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ad patch-af
* Updated to automake/autoconf/aclocal/a* 1.10.x, with the usual
pains. I hope it builds for people other than me ...
* Updated to a new included version of GNU gettext (0.16.1).
* Made gentoo's start-up more friendly to GTK+, so that standard
options supported by the toolkit (like --sync) work, now.
* Added new Mexican Spanish translation.
* Added a "Case" page to the RenameRE command, with options to
easily convert filenames to all-lower or all-upper case. Far
easier than manually entering all characters for "Map". Also
refactored code of RenameRE quite a bit, it is shorter now.
* Fixed bugs where the GTK+ event-flushing loop used in various
places in the code generated a spurious error 11
("Resource temporarily unavailable").
* Added a new setting ("Buffer Size for mmap()" under Commands/
Options/ViewText) that controls how much data is passed from
the mmap()ed text file to the GTK+ text widget at a time. Before
this release, this was always "all of it", which seems to cause
problems sometimes. If you get an empty viewer when you try
looking at a large-ish (>64 KB) text file and you use mmap(),
lower this setting.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.29 -r1.30 pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/patches/patch-af
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/patches/patch-ah
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |