[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Mon Nov 10 11:24:27 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update GraphicsMagick to 1.3.
1.3 (November 9, 2008)
* AVI reader: Re-worked to be more robust against crash or DOS.
* AVS reader: Re-worked to be more robust against crash or DOS.
* DCM reader: Re-worked to be more robust against crash or DOS.
* EPT reader: Re-worked to be more robust against crash or DOS.
* FITS reader: Re-worked to be more robust against crash or DOS.
* MTV reader: Re-worked to be more robust against crash or DOS.
* PALM reader: Re-worked to be more robust against crash or DOS.
* RLA reader: Re-worked to be more robust against crash or DOS.
* TGA reader: Re-worked to be more robust against crash or DOS.
* Avoid possible crash in GetImageCharacteristics() when substituting
text in comment read from file.
* Cineon reader: Fixed crash with broken file from Sami Liedes.
* Palm reader: Fixed crash with broken files from Sami Liedes.
* PICT reader: Fixed crash with broken files from Sami Liedes.
* DPX reader: Validate file data better to avoid improper operation with
intentionally (or accidentally) defective files.
* XCF reader: Fixed crash with broken files from Sami Liedes.
* Libbz2 is now detected for MinGW.
* Install documentation under /usr/local/share/doc/GraphicsMagick by
default, according to GNU conventions.
* In PerlMagick, Dissolve composition was not working right.
* FITS: Ensure that written format conforms to specification.
- Don't accidentially convert CMYK images to RGB.
- Eliminated a memory leak in the codec support detection code.
* JPEG: Removed over-write of image->client_data.
* PDF: Try to properly deal with reading rotated PDFs.
* PNG: Fixed crash when writing PNG images with transparency and either
optimize is requested, or the image is colormapped.
* Configure: Fixed the --enable-magick-compat configure option, which
had stopped working.
* Configure: Fixed --without-magick-plus-plus so that it works again. This
stopped working in the 1.2 release cycle.
* Configure: Fixed MagickLibVersion text string generation so that it
is now correct when a component of the release number exceeds '9'.
Now components can safely count up to '99' before there is a problem.
* OpenMP (parallel processing) improvements for these functions:
- Affine transform (-affine -transform)
- Average images (-average)
- Add noise (+noise)
- Black threshold (-black-threshold)
- Blur (-blur)
- Border (-border)
- Channel import, export, and depth-setting (-channel, -depth)
- Clip path
- Coalesce (-coalesce)
- Colorize (-colorize)
- Colorspace transformation (-colorspace)
- Compare images ('compare' command)
- Composition ('composite' command)
- Convolution (-convolve, -edge, -emboss, -gaussian, -sharpen)
- Contrast adjust (-contrast)
- Crop (-crop)
- CycleColormap (-cycle)
- Depth setting (-depth, -operator depth)
- Despeckle (-despeckle)
- Enhance (-enhance)
- Equalize (-equalize)
- Flatten (-flatten)
- Flip (-flip)
- Flop (-flop)
- Frame (-frame)
- Gamma adjust (-gamma, -operator gamma)
- Implode (-implode)
- Levels adjust image (-level)
- Local adaptive threshold (-lat)
- Median filter (-median)
- Minify image (-minify)
- Modulate image (-modulate)
- Morph image (-morph)
- Mosiac (-mosaic)
- Motion blur (-motion-blur)
- Negate image (-negate)
- Noise filter (-noise)
- Normalize image (-normalize)
- Oil Paint (-paint)
- Opaque (-opaque)
- Ordered dither (-ordered-dither)
- Operators (-operator)
- Profile adjust (ICC) (-profile)
- Random threshold (-random-threshold)
- Resize image (-resize)
- Raise image (-raise)
- Roll image (-roll)
- Rotate image (-rotate)
- Shade image (-shade)
- Shear image (-shear)
- Shave (-shave)
- Solarize image (-solarize)
- Spread image (-spread)
- Statistics computation (identify -verbose)
- Swirl (-swirl)
- Threshold channel (-threshold, -operator threshold)
- Threshold image (-threshold)
- Transparent (-transparent)
- Trim image (-trim)
- UnsharpMaskImage (-unsharp)
- Wave (-wave)
- White threshold (-white-threshold)
* Improved coder management performance.
* XCF (GIMP) reader is much faster.
* Use MAGICK_CODER_STABILITY environment variable to enable a subset
of the coders based on their stability classification.
* Use MAGICK_IO_FSYNC environment variable to cause written file to
be synchronized to disk to avoid possible data loss on power fail.
* Added 'compare' command to statistically or visually compare two
* Added new channel operators (-operator):
* New composition operators (-compose):
* Added -motion-blur to motion blur the image.
* Mogrify and convert now support -black-threshold and -white-threshold.
* MAT: Now supports reading compressed files.
* FITS: Now supports 8, 16, 32 bit integer, float, and double images
and writes correct FITS format.
* DCRAW: Coder proxy module allows reading digital camera files as if
they were natively supported.
* New C API functions:
- AddNoiseImageChannel(), add noise to an image channel.
- BlurImageChannel(), blur an image channel.
- GaussianBlurImageChannel(), gaussian blur an image channel.
- ImportImageChannelsMasked(), import selected image channels.
- SharpenImageChannel(), sharpen an image channel.
- UnsharpMaskImageChannel(), unsharpmask an image channel.
- New cache view interfaces to correct shortcommings of original
ones. New interfaces are AcquireCacheViewPixels(),
GetCacheViewPixels(), SetCacheViewPixels(), and
SyncCacheViewPixels(). The deprecated functions are
AcquireCacheView(), GetCacheView(), SetCacheView(), and
- GetCacheViewRegion() reports region bounded by a cache view.
- GetCacheViewArea() reports area bounded by a cache view.
- ExportViewPixelArea() exports a cache view as formatted pixels.
- ImportViewPixelArea imports formatted pixels into a cache view.
* Removed C API functions:
* Magick++ C++ API improvements
- Color class no longer considers transparent black to be an invalid
- New Image methods addNoiseChannel(), blurChannel(),
gaussianBlurChannel(), motionBlur(), randomThresholdChannel(),
randomThresholdChannel(), sharpenChannel(), unsharpmaskChannel().
* -ordered-dither and -random-threshold may now be used to individually
dither any named channel.
* Mogrify and convert now support -minify to halve the image size.
* Mogrify and convert now support -magnify to double the image size.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |