[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/tig
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bjs
Date: Sat Nov 8 10:44:12 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/tig: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to tig-0.12.1.
* Status view: revert uncommitted diff chunks and unstaged files with
changes. Bound to ! by default.
* Main view: use --topo-order also when rev-list arguments are given on
the command line.
* Log view: support for refreshing.
* Status view: use ls-files' --exclude-standard so user specific ignore
rules are effective. The option was added in git version 1.5.4.
* Stage view: fix assertion failure triggered when updating while status
view is not displayed.
* Help view: avoid confusion by showing "(no key)" instead of "?" for
* Reload repository references when refreshing the main (and log) view.
* Do not maximize views when refreshing.
* F5 also refreshes the current view.
* Allow line graphics to be disabled with new line-graphics option.
* Main view: also include the reference names when searching.
* Main view: support for refreshing.
* Main view: disable boundary commits by default. Use --boundary when
they should be shown. (Debian bug 498628)
* Stage view: add stage-next action to jump to next diff chunk that can
be staged. By default bound to @.
* Configure: check for the ncurses header files.
* Add author-width option to costumize the width of the author column.
For example, put the following in ~/.tigrc: set author-width = 10
* Fix regression when staging all diff chunks in a section.
* Bind the maximize view action to O; it conflicted with the keybinding
to launch the merge tool in the status view.
* Fix problem with $(cmd) usage in shell code. Some shells (jsh)
installed as /bin/sh does not support it.
* Do not show incomplete boundary commits when --no-walk is used.
* Documentation: Rename gitlink macro to support AsciiDoc 8.2.3.
* Ignore pipe reads with errno "Success" reported after a signals, for
example when refreshing doing background loading.
* Remove parsing of deprecated options: -g, -l, -d.
* The first seen -- will stop option parsing and is passed to git
instead of breaking out of tig's option parsing.
* Blame view; bound to B by default, reachable from the command line and
the tree, status, and stage views.
* Blame/main view: allow display of date, author, and references to be
toggled on/off. Bound to D, A, and F respectively.
* Add action to maximize the current view.
* Show the current branch in the status view.
* Show local/light-weight tags.
* Fix regressions for the pager mode.
* Fix refreshing of the index with working directory info.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/tig/Makefile pkgsrc/devel/tig/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/tig/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/devel/tig/options.mk
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/tig/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |